Festergut – icc five boss tactics in 25 mode
For this boss, it is only important to listen to the alarm, and of course the high DPS is also important.
10-person mode spells:
- Gas Spore : Creates an explosion that gives AoE Damage to those close by and has a Debuff called Inoculated .
- Gaseous Blight : 4.4 to 4.6k on all Shadow Damages that can not be repelled.
- Gaseous Blight (after the first Inhale) Shadow Damage hits everyone at 2.9 to 3.1k which is not repellent.
- Gaseous Blight (after the second Inhale) Shadow Damage hits everyone as much as 1.4 to 1.5k which is not repellent.
- Inhale Blight : A good buff from Boss that increases the amount of Damage we give to the Boss and the speed of Damage for 15 seconds.
- Pungent Blight : 48 to 51k uninterrupted Shadow Damage to all players.
- Vile Gas: A foul odor is created in the target boss environment and causes everyone to raise: Day and every 2 seconds it hits 5000 Damage for 6 seconds and also when players raise 4000 Damage hits those close to them. This damage does not affect MDPS if at least 3 RDPS are nearby.
- Gastric Bloat : This 10k spell hits the Boss target in the form of Nature Damage, and if it reaches 10, it causes a Gastric Explosion and kills the target in place.
- Gastric Explosion : Captures the target person and inflicts 30k Shadow Damage to anyone within 10 yards.
Strategy: It is better to kill this boss in 5 minutes, otherwise it will be very hard work, which means that the DPS should be something around 32k, but 32k means the total raps DPS.
Placement and how to move
The tank should start exactly where Festergut stands. The MDPSs should be very close to and behind the Boss RDPS should be 7 yards away from the rest. MDPS need very little movement so they can have good DPS, but when the Gas Spore has to go from Tank to Tanks Damage.
But RDPSs have to move most of the time, and they can sometimes enter Vile Gas , which immobilizes them for 6 seconds.
There must be at least 3 RDPS in the Raid, otherwise the MDPS will get Vile Gas and this will cause a loss because in addition to listening to the high DPS is also very important.
Since this Boss needs to Heal a lot because it damages the players a lot, it is better for the Healers to be MDPS professionals.
After 2 minutes, Festergut starts Pungent Blight , which causes almost 50,000 Damages to all players, although those with Inoculation Debuff eat 25% less Damage per Debuff.
Inoculation can be obtained when the spore explodes when it is 5 yards away from it, never approaching more than one spore at the time of the explosion.
The first Pungent Blight eliminates all Inoculation Debuffs, but Festergut continues to hit the Spore. If the DPS is good enough, use the DPS Cooldowns after the third Spoere, but if it is not good, use the sixth Spore, because if Festergut does not die after 5 minutes, it is very hard work.
In 10-player mode, 2 Spores between each series and those who do not have Spores must stand 5 yards from the person who has them to catch Debuff. If they get MDPS, which is not a problem, because they are the boss profession, and the others have to express their profession, and if the RDPS get it, those who do not have it and do not think that he is RDPS, go to his profession and return to Josh when the spore is gone.
Important Note : 2 people who have spores should not be in the same profession.
100% should be 2 tanks because at the beginning it hits 14000 to 15000 damages and after the third inhale it hits something around 24000 to 26000 damages and it means that after the third one the tanks ate 260% more damages.
How to use Cooldowns
Because of the huge damage to Festergut after Inhale 3, Tanks must use nice defensive cooldowns.
Like Shield Wall , Divine Protection , Icebound Fortitude , Barkskin , and they have to use it in such a way that they can still use other Cooldowns of other non-Tank players, such as Hand of Sacrifice , Guardian Spirit , who can use them longer.
Gastric Bloat and Gastric Explosion :
Every 12 seconds, Festergut hits the Gastric Bloat Debuffs on the tanks , which if it reaches 10, it will fall into place, so the second tank, or the OT, Off Tank, must taunt 9 heads to remove those Debuffs from the MT, Main Tank.
The first time the novel happens is that the boss wants to hit the third Inhaled Blight and the second time it is not possible to taunt the tanks for the fifth time because the corresponding Debuff stays for 100 seconds. Do not take.
It is best to specify a healer for the tanks and one for the rest of the players, and switch between the two in each inhale.
In the case of 25 people, two tanks are needed – 4 to 6 healers and 17-18 to Dps. People must have good gear. These buses need a higher DpS.
Gastric Bloat : It is hit every 15 seconds on the tank that has the boss and debuffs the tank for 100 seconds, which increases the Damage Taken of the tank by 10%.
If the number of Gastric Bloats reaches 10 on a tank, that tank will die and damage its surroundings. Gastric Explosion is created at this time and kills the tank.
Note : To prevent monoping, the tanks must take over the other tank when their debuff number reaches 6-7.
- Gaseous Blight : Layers of orange deadly gas that form a cloud near the ground. This cloud attacks players every second, but it is not so dangerous. This cloud has 4 layers that each time the boss hits a Gaseous Blight , it has more power than Last time, the type of attack that bites is Shadow.
- Inhaled Blight : which takes 3.5 seconds to hit this spell and can not be interrupted. Attack and physical damage increase, when the boss hits the top spell, it gets 30% more power as a buff on itself, the number of buffs it can hit on itself is of this type 3, which can increase the boss power to 90%. More
Players must be careful about the number of boss weaves.
Vile Gas : Randomly bounces on one of the players in 10 players and 2-3 players in 25 players every 10-15 seconds. He eats, the healers have to pay close attention to these people. This debuff is mostly hit on the ranges. The number of players taking this debuff is 8 for 25 and 4 for 10
Gas Spore : Every 25 seconds, orange boss splashes on 3 players in 25 players and 2 players in 10 players. Of these people who debuff and cling to it for 10 seconds, the rest move quickly and settle into place.
Note : In 25 people, one person who has a spore should move towards the boss and be located exactly where it supports all the tanks and melee. It covers up to 7 ranges. The third spore also takes 5-6 under the wings and blades by observing the distance with the previous two spores (the purpose of this work is that everyone can get a buff) Boss and one person supports all ranges
Position of people at the time of spore coming:
Note : After the spores have exploded, everyone must return to their original positions . These balls explode spontaneously after 12 seconds and attack some people close to them, but the important thing to do is to increase the Shadow Resistance to 25. Increases% which makes you suffer less damage for each spore until the end of the game up to 3 buffs at the same time which reduces the amount of Shadow damage by 75% Each spore at a time = one point
Pungent Blight : After the boss gets the third Inhaled Blight , after 30 seconds, those weaves completely disappear and are replaced.
Gaseous Blight : It is played in the hall that causes a significant amount of damage to the players (significant healers). Players must have at least one inoculated buff to die.
Berserk You have to hit the boss in 5 minutes. If you can not, the boss will be injected and it will kill one person with each attack.
Tip 1 : It is best to split the raid leader so that players do not know where to go when the spores appear (for example, a melee group and two range groups for 25 people or a sub-boss group for 10 people)
Tip 2 : If your raid has more than 4 ranges, it is better to put the healers in the melee group so that when Vile Gas is hit, it will not be a Vile Gas healer.
Tip 3 : If the number of your range reeds is less than 4, you should take the healers, put them in the ranges and stay away from the melee .
Tip 4 : dps should drain all their power on this boss.