Complete PVE Fire Mage DPS tutorial
1- The best Enchantments for PVE Fire Mage DPS class
2- The best socket and gem for PVE Fire Mage DPS
3- The best talent – Talent for PVE Fire Mage DPS class and tips related to gameplay and skills, team settings.
4- Rotations or how to play with the PVE Fire Mage DPS class
The best and most practical job for the PVE Fire Mage DPS class is Tailoring and Engineering .
Horde: orc > troll > blood elf > undead
Alliance: gnome > human > dwarf > draenie
The second build is for players with Gear ballast and their main Dps source is Fireball.
Glyphs suitable for PVE Fire Mage DPS class
Best socket and Gem picking mode for PVE Fire Mage DPS
- Red: Runed Cardinal Ruby
- Yellow: Potent Ametrine
- Blue: Purified Dreadstone
- Red: Potent Ametrine
- Yellow: Potent Ametrine
- Blue: Misty Eye of Zul
- Head – Arcanum of Burning Mysteries
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Storm
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Enchant Bracers – Superior Spellpower
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Brilliant Spellthread
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Icewalker
- Two-handed – Enchant Staff – Greater Spellpower
- One-handed – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower , Enchant Weapon – Black Magic
Rotations or how to play with the PVE Fire Mage DPS class
The rotations of both of these talents are similar to each other, you just have to use Frostfire Bolt and Fireball according to your talent.
Scorch > Living Bomb > spam Fireball , Frostfire Bolt > Pyroblast
Scorch – once every 30 seconds
Living Bomb – Every 12 seconds after it explodes
Pyroblast – Hot Streak after each weave
Single target :
→ Living Bomb → spam Fireball یا Frostfire Bolt → Pyroblast
Hit -> Spell Power & Crit -> Haste -> Spirit -> Intellect
- 4. Different rotations, related to the type of battle
Note: First we see if Warlock is inside the Raid with Demonology or Affliction talent, if there is no need to hit Scorch and vice versa.
Note: If 2 non-periodic damages or the same Direct damage from the Fire screen hit Critical in a row, the Hot streak talent will be turned on and you will be able to hit Pyroblast (whose cast time is approximately 4 seconds) without cast.
- So Rotation for just one Target is like this:
First we spam with Scorch, then Living bomb, then Mirror image, then Full Cd, then Fireball or Frostfire bolt, and then Pyroblast (when the Hot streak is turned on), and we always notice that Improved scorch or Improved shadow bolt Debuff on the Target and drop your Living bomb again after exploding on the Target.
5. What can we do to increase our DPS?
1) If our goal is to gradually kill the Boss and his entourage, it is better to have Pyroblast and Living bomb Debuffs on all of them and renew them as much as possible; In this case, we apply more Ignite and Damages.
2) If you think your Target will be gone soon, stop thinking about Living bomb on it.
3) If you guess that Target will disappear before your last cast, use Fire blast.
4) If there are a large number (more than 3 Targets) in close combat and the goal is to kill them all, first fire Flamestrike then Blizzard.
But if their Health was enough to survive for 20 seconds, hit theLiving bomb on all of them and wait for the terrible explosion! You can useFlamestrike andBlizzard after that.
- 5. What are the best Horde and Alliance races for Mage?
Although this is a guide to Mage fire PvE: the Horde is the best Troll race. And in the Alliance, I think humans are the superior race.
6. What are the best jobs for Mage?
In my opinion, because Mage Fire is a class that has a strong burst, Tailoring and Engineering are the best jobs. And with 100% speed of movement provided by Nitro boosts, you can save movement time and cast 1 to 2 more.
Due to the fact that the cast time is also high, 340 Haste rating for 12 seconds and Cooldown, one minute of Enineering makes it even more necessary for you than at night !!
7. Important points in several different battles within the TOC and ICC instances
The point is that many, but some of them that are very necessary, I will tell you:
1) Before the start of each battle, if you have Blood lust, use Potion of wild magic, and if you do not, use Potion of speed.
2) When starting the battle, quickly choose the best place to stay together most of the time and continue to Damage.
(For example, with Nitro boosts, quickly go under Lord Marrowgar and use your Living bomb while moving.)
3) One of the techniques that makes you a good Mage fire is the technique of Damage while moving and it is not very difficult, it is enough just after hitting Instant Spells or instant or without Cast, as far as Global cooldown You can take one or more steps without pressing Space;
Sometimes 2 or 3 spells are cast without a cast, so you can make a noticeable move.
4) Friends who have chosen TTW Talent should know that their Threat is very high and do not forget to request the Hand of Salvation or Hand of Protection from the Paladin class.
Of course, if your Threat does not go down, you will have to either stop Damage or use Invisibility to reduce Threat. Save the Ice Block for emergencies.