PVE Restoration Shaman Healer training
It has very strong spells, it is of the natural type, and it also has totems, which by placing them on the ground, adds to its power in the game.
A group needs a shaman to achieve their goals. (Resto shaman) A healing shaman.
(elemental shaman) Shamani fights with lightning power from a distance (enhancement shaman) The shaman is damaged in this physical mode and uses the magic of Wind Fury (wind of victory).
The shaman can use the Bloodlust spell to increase the damage and heal done of the group.
The best type of Glyphs for PVE Restoration Shaman Healer What glyphs can be?
- Glyph of Chain Heal
- Glyph of Earth Shield
- Glyph of Healing Stream Totem
- Glyph of Healing Wave
- Glyph of Earthliving Weapon
- Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave
- Glyph of Water Mastery
- Meta: Revitalizing Skyflare Diamond – Insightful Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Reckless Ametrine
- Yellow: Quick King’s Amber
- Blue: Energized Eye of Zul
- Head – Arcanum of Burning Mysteries
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Storm
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracer – Superior Spellpower
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Sapphire Spellthread
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Icewalker , Scroll of Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Weapon – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower , Enchant Weapon – Spellsurge
- Shield – Enchant Shield – Greater Intellect
Spell Power -> Haste -> Critical Strike Rating -> Intellect & Mp/5
For this class, I suggest watching the following clip in relation to Rotation.