PVP Restoration Druid training
In this post, you will get acquainted with the following tutorials
1- The best Enchantments for PVP Restoration Druid class
2- The best socket and Gem for PVP Restoration Druid
3- The best talent – Talent for PVP Restoration Druid class and tips related to gameplay and skills, team settings.
4- Rotations or how to play with the PVP Restoration Druid class
First of all, let’s go to States:
Haste Cap: 800
1. See the main priority in Spell Power, which increases the Healing Done.
2-Druid Resto has two styles for playing, the main style is with Persec Heal levels and the second style that is less seen is with Cast levels.
- Note: Spirit assigns Crit to the Druid class.
What can be the best type of Glyphs for PVP Restoration Druid?
- Glyph of Barkskin
- Glyph of Swiftmend
- Select this option from one of the following:
- Head – Arcanum of Dominance , Arcanum of the Savage Gladiator
- Shoulder – Inscription of Dominance , Greater Inscription of the Gladiator
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Spell Piercing
- Chest – Enchant Chest – Exceptional Resilience
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracer – Superior Spellpower
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Sapphire Spellthread
- Boots – Scroll of Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- One-handed – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower
- Two-handed – Enchant Staff – Greater Spellpower
Resilience > Spell Power > Hit rating > Intellect > Spirit
A clip of PVP Restoration Druid