Comprehensive and complete PVP Feral Druid training
First of all, let’s go to Stats:
Hit Cap: 240
Expertise Cap: 20
1-See the main priority is Armor Penetration.
2. Your most Damage is your Melee Attack
3. To give Dps with Druid Feral, you have to give Dps from behind the bus.
Work required for Druid Feral:
Best Talent – Talent for PVP Feral Druid class
The best type of Glyphs for PVP Feral Druid What glyphs can be?
The best socket and gem picking mode for PVP Feral Druid
- Meta: Persistent Earthsiege Diamond , Powerful Earthstorm Diamond
- Red: Fractured Cardinal Ruby , Delicate Cardinal Ruby
- Yellow: Mystic King’s Amber , Rigid King’s Amber
- Blue: Nightmare Tear x1
Best Enchantments for PVP Feral Druid Class
- Head – Arcanum of Triumph
- Shoulder – Inscription of Triumph
- Cloak – Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats , Enchant Chest – Exceptional Resilience
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Crusher , Enchant Gloves – Precision
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor , Earthen Leg Armor
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Greater Assault , Enchant Boots – Icewalker
- Weapon – Enchant Weapon – Executioner , Scroll of Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
Rotations or how to play with the PVP Feral Druid class
To understand better and how to play and level for this class of heroes, watch the clip below.
Hit rating 164 → Resilience 950-1150 > Armor Penetration
Hit rating 164 → Resilience 1150-1300 > Agility
→ Mangle → Rake → Tiger’s Fury → Shred → Maim
→ Mangle → Savage Roar → Tiger’s Fury → Shred → 5 combo points → Rip / Ferocious Bite