PVE Feral Druid DPS training
In this post, you will get acquainted with the following tutorials
1- The best Enchantments for PVE class Feral Druid DPS
2- The best socket and gem for PVE Feral Druid DPS
3- The best talent – Talent for PVE Feral Druid DPS class
4- Rotations or how to play with PVE Feral Druid DPS class
The best and most practical job for the PVE Feral Druid DPS class is tailoring and Engineering
First of all, let’s go to States:
Hit Cap: 240
Expertise Cap: 20
1- See the main priority in Armor Penetration.
2. Your most Damage is your Melee Attack.
3. To give Dps with Druid Feral, you have to give Dps from behind the bus.
Which Glyphs are the best type of Glyphs for PVE Feral Druid DPS?
Gem and socket
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Delicate Cardinal Ruby , Fractured Cardinal Ruby
- Yellow: Glinting Ametrine , Rigid King’s Amber , Deadly Ametrine
- Blue: Nightmare Tear x1
Best Enchantments for PVE Feral Druid DPS Class
- Head – Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Cloak – Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Major Agility , Enchant Gloves – Precision , Enchant Gloves – Expertise
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Icewalker , Enchant Boots – Superior Agility
- Weapon – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Berserking
Learn Rotations or how to play with the PVE Feral Druid DPS class
Hit -> Expertise -> Agility & Armor Penetration -> Crit
Watch the clip below to make the right level and also the best way to use the class level s.