PVE Balance Druid DPS training
Which Glyphs can be the best type of Glyphs for PVE Balance Druid?
- Meta: Chaotic Skyflare Diamond
- Red: Runed Cardinal Ruby
- Yellow: Potent Ametrine
- Blue: Runed Cardinal Ruby , Purified Dreadstone
- Head – Arcanum of Burning Mysteries
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Storm
- Cloak – Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Enchant Bracers – Superior Spellpower
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Brilliant Spellthread
- Boots – Scroll of Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Weapon – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower , Enchant Staff – Greater Spellpower
Rotations or how to play with the PVE Balance Druid class
Hit -> Spell Power -> Critical Strike -> Haste -> Spirit -> Intellect
Tauren does not give you any levers that affect your DPS.
Alliance: In the Night Elves, the elves can get out of the fight by using their special level s, so they can use Potion several times in the fight, which has a great effect on DpS.
Intellect: Each Intel increases your Spell power by 1 and your Crit by 0.00154.
SpellPower: The same as Intel, but without increasing the Crit and Mana, Intel has actually weakened, which is only seen in Weapon and Trinket.
Hit / Sprit: Every 102.45 Hit Rating adds 1% to your Hit.
With Balance of Power talent for selecting Gears, 1 Sprit and 1 Hit rating are the same. (In general, Hit is better for you because it gives your Treants Melee Hit Rating, but if you want to use your Gear for Resto, it is better to use Sprit instead of Hit.
Hit is one of the best for Dps. But keep in mind that Hit Rating is no more effective than 1742, so you have to change it to other cases (Reforge)
Haste Rating: Each 128.05 Haste Rating gives us 1% Spell haste. This is also one of the best things you should look for in your gear.
Critical Strike Rating: Each 179.28 Crit Rating gives us a 1% Crit Chance
Importance of States:
Int >> Haste = Sprit / Hit> Crit