Complete text and video tutorial PVE Frost Death Knight DPS
We are with you with another world of warcraft game tutorial, which we will mention here:
1- In connection with the PVE Frost Death Knight DPS class, including the best Enchantments for each item in this class
2- The best socket and Gem for PVE Frost Death Knight DPS
3- The best talent for the PVE Frost Death Knight DPS class
4- You will get acquainted with Rotations or how to play with the PVE Frost Death Knight DPS class
The best work for talent is [Frost Unholy]: Engineering and Tailoring , and for tank talent [Frost Blood]: Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing .
The first priority in the season (Season) Toc, the first Strength and the second Haste Rating 20% and the third Cirit Rating
In the season (Season) icc and Rs are the best Stats: first Armor Penetration and second Strength and third Crit Rating
In this season, you should get more off-sets that give Crit Rating + Aarmor Penetration + and the best trunks are Deathbringer ‘s Will and Sharpened Twilight Scale
In Season Toc, you replace the yellow or orange socket with Strength Crit Rating and the blue socket with 10All Stats, and everything else that replaces the blue socket with 20 Sterength and the red sockets with 20 Sterength.
A few more points:
1- You can create this class in Relam game when you have a hero level 55 in your account.
2. This class has both tank talent and 2 DPS talents
3. This class has 3 special modes called:
4. To be a DPS, your Presence must be on Blood Presence , to be a tank, Frost Presence , and finally Unholy Presence , which is a Death Knight class for Unholy talent.
The best type of Glyphs for PVE Frost Death Knight DPS What glyphs can be?
Best Socket and Gem Picking mode for PVE Frost Death Knight DPS
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Bold Cardinal Ruby
- Yellow: Inscribed Ametrine
- Blue: Nightmare Tear x1
- Fill the rest with red sockets, of course Strength or hit
Best Enchantments for PVE Frost Death Knight DPS Class
- Head – Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed , Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Scroll of Enchant Gloves – Crusher
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots – Scroll of Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality , Scroll of Enchant Boots – Greater Assault
- main-hand – Rune of Razorice
- off-hand – Rune of the Fallen Crusader
Rotations or how to play with the PVE Frost Death Knight DPS class
Hit → Expertise → Strength → Armor Pen. → Crit. → Haste → Attack Power → Agility
See the Frost Death Knight Tutorial – PvE DPS for a better understanding of the text content.
4-Stats Talent Frost Unholy is the first priority in the season (Season) Toc, the first Strength and the second Haste Rating 20% and the third Cirit Rating
In the season (Season) icc and Rs the best statistics: the first is Armor Penetration and the second is Strength and the third is Crit Rating In this chapter you should get more off-sets that give Crit Rating + Aarmor Penetration + and the best trinket is Deathbringer’s Will and Sharpened Twilight Scale.
In Season Toc, replace the yellow or orange socket with Strength Crit Rating, and replace the blue socket with 10 Nightmare Tears, and replace everything else with a blue socket with 20 Sterength, and replace the red sockets with 20 Sterength.
5. For some players, it may be a question of what race to play in the Horde or what race to build in the Alliance. The orc is the best race in the Horde
. Ax on your hero gives you 5x Expertise
2. There is a level in the Spellbook in the first part of the General called Bloodrage , which gives you Atack Power
. Gives that you can use this and fix your hero better and easier.
6. But the rotation for DPS, the first priority for this class is that you have to play the game so that your Disease does not jump on the target , first of all before the Start Fight on Dbm 11 seconds when the Army of the Dead Click Dbm on 1 when it reaches the Horn of Winter level, use Potion of Speed and go to the target.
First hit Icy Touch , then Plague Strike , then Unbreakable Armor , which is one of your CDs, and then Obliterate . If this level gives you a Killing Machine , you play Howling Blast , then Blood Strike , then Empower Rune Weapon . Use your main CD and play 3 Frost Strikes.
Now if you look at the Disease time on the Target, that is, the same Icy Touch and Plague Strike that you first saw in Fight, you will see that it is being removed, you refresh it with two Debuffs with Pestilence on the Target.
Note that these two should never jump on the net and if you jump, you refresh them with the Pestilence level , and now if you jump and your Pestilence level was off (Ready), use the Blood Tap level and then quickly apply Pestilence
Blood Tap level When your Rune is Cooldown , hit this level. Out of every 3 Rune, one red-white-green light will light up for you, and you can hit the level you want.
What is Rune? If you are careful under your hero, there are two red circles, two white numbers and two green numbers, which you turn on every level of the same color, they will turn off for 10 seconds.
Remember not to hit any other level twice in a row other than the Frost Strike level so that your Rune does not turn off, and then with the Obliterate , Howling Blast and Blood Strike level you collect Runic Power Mastery and your main level is Frost . You strike .
There is a level called Anti-Magic Shell that helps you in many conflicts and even helps your Dps a lot.
I will summarize the point of this level and give a few examples. To give Dps, you need Runic Power Mastery so that you can play your main level , Frost Strike . level your Anti-Magic Shell to give you a few% Runic Power Mastery or a level like Flame / Lord Marrowgar that is spread on the ground. You go with them with this level er . Play Death and Decay spell boss Lady Deathwhisper or spell boss Professor Putricide which is green on the ground
Note that if you care about your Dps, hit Potion of Speed before starting and in the middle of your next Potion.
At the end of the two Aoe levels of this class:
1- If the target is more than 3, you also throw your Disease on those targets with the Pestilence level.
2. If the target is more than 3, hit your Howling Blast when the Killing Machine level is on it and it will hit other targets as well.
Note that we will not hit the Howling Blast in any way if the leveling of the Killing Machine had not fallen on the hero ***
7. Add-ons for this class:
1- Cheese that helps you a lot to be more airy to play
2- Addons TellMeWhen
3- Use Recount to show the player damages inside the ride