Complete PVE Beast Mastery Hunter DPS training
In this post, you will get acquainted with the following tutorials
1- The best Enchantments for PVE Beast Mastery Hunter DPS class
2- The best socket and Gem for PVE Beast Mastery Hunter DPS
3- The best talent – Talent for PVE Beast Mastery Hunter DPS class and tips related to gameplay and skills, team settings.
4- Rotations or how to play with the PVE Beast Mastery Hunter DPS class
The best and most practical job for the PVE Beast Mastery Hunter DPS class is engineering and tailoring .
Beast Mastery : Dps talent suitable for Pve and Pvp, which handles Bow, Crossbow and Gun, and its Primary stat is Agility.
Best Talent – Talent for the PVE Beast Mastery Hunter DPS class
The best type of Glyphs for PVE Beast Mastery Hunter DPS What glyphs can be?
The best socket and Gem picking mode for PVE Beast Mastery Hunter DPS
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Bright Cardinal Ruby
- Yellow: Smooth King’s Amber , Rigid King’s Amber
- Blue: Nightmare Tear x1
Best Enchantments for PVE Beast Mastery Hunter DPS Class
- Head – Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Cloak – Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Major Agility
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots – Scroll of Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- two-handed – Enchant 2H Weapon – Massacre
- one-handed – Enchant Weapon – Superior Potency
- Bow – Heartseeker Scope
Rotations or how to play with the PVE Beast Mastery Hunter DPS class
Hit -> Attack Power -> Agility -> Crit -> Armor Penetration -> Intellect
This spell, which does not have a cast, is charged every 10 and 11 seconds, which of course is not accurate and depends on your moment and hero. You can charge it up to a maximum of 2 and can be used up to 40 yards.
It will do at least 16k or more damage to your target and its surroundings when used.
After using this spell, you will get 20 focus in 8 seconds.
Usage distance up to 40 yards, each use requires 35 focus, at least 6k and up each time damage is used and with each use 1 second cd of your Kill Command will decrease.
Each time you use your pet, depending on your Mastery and Cr value, it is likely to enter Damage Immunity: Physical approximately 9k or higher , which requires 30 focus, and its cd depends on the use of a changeable Cobra shot , which initially takes 6.7 seconds. .
It can be used up to 100 yards and has an effect on your pet. It has a 1.5 minute cd and for 15 seconds your Dps pat will increase by 25%. Each time you use Barbed Shot , the twelve second cd of this level decreases and you are one of the most important spells of this talent.