How to identify an opponent and come to life after dying in the wow game, which is one of the beginner tutorials necessary to play on any server
- Take a look at the photo below :
The part marked with a red arrow has three colors and three different modes. Each of these colors has a meaning!
- Green: It means that your opponent is your friend and you can not attack him!
- Yellow: This means that the party has nothing to do with you until you have nothing to do with it! As soon as you give the first attack, it will give you an attack.
- Red: This color means whether you attack your opponent or not, he will attack you!
The parts marked with a yellow arrow and have numbers that indicate the lull of the creatures have the following 6 modes:
- Gray: These types of monsters do not give you Xp at all and are lower than your level and die with the least effort!
- Green: These types of creatures give the least type of Xp. They are killed very easily
- Yellow: They give normal Xp and are relatively easy to kill
- Orange: Ordinary Xp is raised and killed hard and you are more likely to be killed
- Red: They give the most Xp and it is very difficult to kill them alone
- Skeleton: If you can kill these creatures (yourself or with someone’s help) they will give you Xp, but usually they will whistle at you three times.
The red arrow items have nothing to do with your roll and are fixed.
Closed yellow arrows are determined by your level.
Although there is no need to say it, but the number in the small circle is your opponent !!!
What happens when I become a disciple? How should we live?
Do not worry, you will never really die in this game! When you die, you will be presented with an option as shown above:
There are three ways to live, the best way is for one to revive you!
It means that one of your friends who is close to you and has the power to revive you, do this. It is clear that this is not a permanent way and often no one is with you!
So there are two other ways : After hitting Release Spirit (like the picture above) you are shown as a ghost next to a ghost:
Now you have two options:
The first is to talk to the same ghost to revive you quickly, but this will cause the DeBuff Buff, which is to your detriment and weakens you, to be placed on you for 10 minutes, which really weakens you.
It will damage your items, I will explain in this case and it will weaken 75% of your strength, so I do not recommend this way to you if you have to!
The second way is to go to the place where your character is dead and the option appears for you when you reach the right distance from your body that you have to accept to bring your character back to life.
As you know, you have a Mini Map and a large Map, like the two images above
Your big map includes the whole world of Warcraft and by right -clicking on it Zoom Out and by clicking on the part where you are on it with the Mouse, you zoom in on the same area. Area and Discovering that area will be added to your Map!
For the second way, as we said, go to the place where your character died, the best way is to use a map.