Complete PVP Protection Warrior training
In this post, you will get acquainted with the following tutorials.
1- The best Enchantments for PVP Protection Warrior class
2- The best socket and Gem for PVP Protection Warrior
3- The best talent – Talent for PVP Protection Warrior class and tips related to gameplay and skills, team settings.
4- Rotations or how to play with PVP Protection Warrior class
The best and most practical job for the PVP Protection Warrior class is and .
Best Talent – Talent for PVP Protection Warrior class
Tip : If your hero has weak items, subtract a point from Deep Wounds and Cruelty and add it to Toughness (make it 5.5) and then return the talent as it is in the picture when you get the T10 items.
What can be the best type of Glyphs for PVP Protection Warrior?
The best socket and gem picking mode for PVP Protection Warrior
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Fractured Cardinal Ruby
- Yellow: Mystic King’s Amber
- Blue: Puissant Dreadstone
Best Enchantments for PVP Protection Warrior class
- Head – Arcanum of Triumph
- Shoulder – Inscription of Triumph
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Exceptional Resilience
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Scroll of Enchant Gloves – Crusher / Scroll of Enchant Gloves – Precision
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Earthen Leg Armor
- Boots – Scroll of Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Weapon – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Berserking / Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Executioner
- Shield – Titanium Plating
Rotations or how to play with the PVP Protection Warrior class
To better understand the content and how to play with this class and this talent, I suggest you watch the video below.
50% Armor Penetration (minimum) → 6% Hit Rating → 30k HP → about 30% Critical hit → Resilience (500 or less)
- Armor Penetration: At least 50%
- 6% :Hit Rating
- 30k HP
- 30% Critical hit
- Or less Resilience: 500
Use of spells:
- Shield Slam : The best spell
- Revenge : Suitable for conflict with two people
- Devastate : Use this spell when the two spells above are not available or have a so-called cooldown.
- Heroic Strike : If the Heroic Rage does not fill up quickly, do not use this spell and use the Devastate spell .
- Shockwave : The enemy stops for 4 seconds
- Concussion Blow : This one stops for 5 seconds
- makes : Use this spell for Rogue and Druid so that they can not be hidden
- Thunder Clap : A useful and widely used spell
- Last Stand : 30%Hp
- Shield Wall : 60% Damage reduction
- Enraged Regeneration : Gives you a hill
- Charge : You charge the enemy
- Intercept : When you charge, he sees the enemy and does some damage to him
- Intervene : A good spell to escape, click on a friend around you and charge the method
Suitable Arena teams:
Marksmanship Hunter + Holy Paladin
Elemental Shaman + Holy Paladin
Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin