Tactic Boss 9 Blood Queen Lana’thel 10 man – ICC
The ninth boss is one of the hard bosses that needs the attention and attention of all Reed people, so that if even one person does not pay attention and does not do the things that he should do, he will get a 100% wipe.
In 10 min, it normally has about 14 million and 200 thousand and in heroic mode, it has 18 million and 900 thousand HP.
This bus has 2 phases.
- Ground phase: Boss pipes in this phase:
- Blood Mirror : Whoever is in front of the boss will receive 100% of the damage that Tank eats, so you should not go in front of the boss in any way.
- Shroud of Sorrow : a 4.5k per 3 sec shadow damage that is always there and can not be done.
- Pact of the Darkfallen : Something like a red rope that connects between 2 players. 5000 to Shadow damage per 2 sec. It does not disappear, so in this part, you should be careful that if you catch such a thing, it will quickly come to the center circle of the hall and stick together to destroy it.
- Vampiric Bite : A good level that the boss randomly hits one of the players. It gets about 14k damage and makes the next level fall! (In 11k hero mode)
- Essence of the Blood Queen : After one of the players is bitten, this Buff method is used, which causes this player to be reddish in size, and its Dps is doubled. So these people almost do not need a heal.
- Swarming Shadows : A 2.3k per 2 sec shadow damage that randomly falls on one of the players, resembling a purple fire.
And how to play in phase 1:
In this phase of the tank, the boss must be placed exactly in its place, as well as behind the reed. Everyone should attack the body from behind to the boss.
Players who take a bit after 60 seconds when the shape of their level has changed, must click on the best Dps that the leader determines and by passing their first level , pass this Bite to that player. That player must also pass it to another player. So 1 Bite that gives the boss becomes 2 to 2 becomes 4 and 4 becomes 8 and so on until the end.
Note : After 60 seconds, you only have 15 seconds to transfer the Bite to another person. If you do not do this, your boss will control you and send you to the rest of the players. Press F + so as not to cause problems for anyone.
If someone gets Swarming Shadows , they should move away from the reed and start moving right next to the hall wall. By no means should this Debuff go out of the way. Why next to the wall? Because no one dies there and also the largest circle in the hall. The fire under the patron stays on the ground for 30-40 seconds, so the best place is there.
2- Air phase:
How to play in phase 2:
After the phase, the first attack on the boss, the boss comes to the middle of the hall every 2 minutes and goes to the sky. Healers work very hard and you have to read a heavy heal in these 6 seconds.
After the boss is in the air for 6 seconds and hits 3 bolts, it goes down again and everything becomes the same as phase 1.
How to stand in this phase in such a way that you have to be 6 yards away from the person next to you, otherwise not only will you eat 10k of your damage, but you will also eat 10k from your side, which makes a total of 20k! Next to your hand, follow the distance of 6 yards and do not make the work of the healers difficult.
Tip 1 : After the first phase 2, ie lowering Heroism boss , use everything you have in this section to keep the Health boss to a minimum.
Tip 2 : Before the shaman boss goes up completely, Tremor Totem must be used . must barkskinFear Ward .
Especially healers, use whatever you have that reduces the damage to Claston to be safe from the heavy bolts of this boss.
Here is a picture of the Fight method:
Heroic mode : In addition to increasing the damage of some level , in heroic mode, a level is added to the boss called Pact of the Darkfallen , so that for every Bite that takes place between the players, a Shroud of Sorrow5% boss is added . It makes it difficult to pass the Air phase.