A mount is an item or device that you mount to increase your transfer speed
Mount has two types, ground and air.
- Press C to see your mounts and choose Pets from the options at the bottom of the page
- Select Mounts from the options above
- Your mount name
- By clicking on this option, you will ride it
- Ground Mount: It moves on the ground and you can use it in outdoor places
- Fly Mount: This type moves freely, so you can’t use it everywhere, you have to be in Outland or Northrend to use it.
- To ride a mount, you must first train it, which is considered a type of license. Train is a cheaper ground mount. After training, you must get the right mount:
- At level 20, you can train a 60% Speed ground mount and buy the right mount
- At Level 40, you can train a 100% Speed Ground Mount
- At Level 60, you can train Air Mount 150% Speed
- At Level 70, you can train the license to fly in Northrend (Cold Weather Flying) , at the same level, you can train Mount 280-310% Speed.
- Mount can be purchased from Shops with Gold, Honor, or Emblem
- The second mode is to complete some of the achievements, whose reward is Mount
- The third mode is to drop Mount from bosses
- The fourth mode is to complete some quests
- Make the last state of it from Work.