In this post, I am going to teach you a tutorial in both text and image, and more importantly, in video and step by step, and I will provide you with ready-made programs and databases very easily, so that you can easily fix the server and Set the style at the same time.
There are currently two cores for the world of warcraft server, one is TrinityCore and the other is Azerothcore, in this post I will install the azerothcore server for you step by step.
I have prepared the video in two parts, and in the first step, before you read the text tutorial below, watch these videos to prepare for a round, so that you can understand in which step and what tutorial I am explaining.
- You need several programs to install the server. I have prepared all these programs in one folder for you. Below this post in the download box, you can download these programs together.
- In the image below, you can see the files in the above folder.
- But if you want to download it yourself for windows:
- Visual Studio version 2019 Community
- CMake version 2.8 or later
- Git Extensions
- MySQL Server Community Edition (version 8.0 or 5.7, older versions not supported)
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64)
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)
- OpenSSL version 1.0.x or 1.1.x (do not install Light version)
Note: Since the support team of this choir is updating and updating daily and even hourly, it is possible that the installation of this choir will change a little in the future.
But I have an update that I installed in the above videos and the installation time of this post and videos is on 2021-03-13, so I will leave the version of this day for you here, too, if you see this post in the coming days and years, and You wanted to install this chorus, you can also use this version, but try to use the main site and the updated version, but if for any reason there was a problem in the installation or there were changes in the installation, download this version.
You need these programs that I think are easier to download the same folder that I prepared for you .
- First of all, you have to go to www.github.com/azerothcore/azerothcore-wotlk and download the server. To download, after installing the Git program, if you right-click in the middle of your system desktop, the git bush here option will appear. Click on this part like the picture below:
Then type https://github.com/azerothcore/azerothcore-wotlk.git in the git clone box to download the server.
- Setting up a server database:
In the first step you need to install mysql-community-5.7 and fill in the following fields as:
Host Name / Ip Address: 127.0.0.1 or Localhost
Port: 3306 ( Tip: Enter any other port you like here and I suggest you change this default port and set another number)
Password: In this section, try to use a strong password.
In the next step, you have to install the SQLyog-13.1.7 program, and then click on the new option and choose a name for yourself. After this step, you will fill in all the fields that you filled in above in mysql-community-5.7 in this program. Replace.
The following images are from the first step of installing the program to setting up the server database.
- The pictures below are also related to making the necessary tables.
- The pictures below are also related to adding databases in the applications folder, which I have prepared for you.
Open the Cmake software. Enter your source address from the Browse Source option, and from the Browse Build section, enter the address of the folder where you want your files to be created, which you can see in the pictures and video below.
If your system is 32-bit, open the menu in the Optional platform section and click on x32, but if it is 64-bit on x64
, then select Finish and then Configure and wait for this to be done. After completing Configure, you will see an image like the one below.
Do not change these options, you can only check Tools if you want to create a Map & Vmap extractor.
When Configure is complete, click Generate and wait for it to finish, then check Grouped-Advanced again and click Generate to wait for it to finish.
- The following images are also related to installing the program:
When done, click Open project or go to the Build folder and run the AzerothCore file with your compiler software.
- From the top menu in Visual Studio, select Release Mode. After selecting the compile operation, it will take between 30 seconds and 30 minutes, depending on your system resources.
- When done, if you have done all the steps correctly, the following message will be written at the end of your work and failed must be 0 to create all the files. Now go to Build \ Release \ Bin \ and you must enter the following files in Have it:
worldserver.conf.dist worldserver.exe authserver.conf.dist authserver.exe
You must manually add the libssl-1_1.dll, libcrypto-1_1.dll, and libmysql.dll files to this folder, which are located in your Openssl and Mysql installation locations.
The pictures below are related to the installation steps of this program.
For World of warcraft server you need 3 databases Auth, Characters, World. Sql files for Auth and Characters are in the SQL section in your source folder, but I have provided you with a direct link so that the cartoon will be easy and you can just go ahead according to the video I taught.
You can create databases manually or create_mysql.sql file (contained in the source folder) to Import or Load SQL file or Excute. This file creates all three databases Auth, Character, World.
To create a database manually, for example in sql, after entering the database, right-click on the input name and create three databases named acore_auth, acore_characters and acore_world.
Now you need to import the Auth.sql, Characters.sql, World.sql files into your database. And if there is an uptdate file for them, enter it in the database for each.
- Your database is now ready.
- Server run:
Now go to Build \ Release \ Bin and rename the file as follows.
Open the two files whose name you changed with Not Pad or C ++ Not Pad (which is more convenient) and make changes like the one below.
LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1; 3306; user; pasword; acore_auth" WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1; 3306; user; pasword; acore_world" CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1; 3306; user; pasword; acore_characters"
LoginDatabaseInfo = “127.0.0.1; 3306; user; pasword; acore_auth ”
At the top, the first user is the username of your database and the password is the password. Change these to your username and password. (If there is an error in this field and the password and username are given incorrectly, the Worldserver.exe and Authserver.exe files will not be able to connect to your database, so be careful to fill it out.)
Now the last step is to add DBC, Map, Vmap files.
To download these files you need mapextractor.exe, vmap4extractor.exe, vmap4assembler.exe. If you checked Tools above when working with Cmake, they are in your bin folder.
Now move mapextractor.exe to your World of warcraft folder and run it. After completing 2 new folders called Map and DBC will be created. Cut them out and add them to the server files (Bin folder).
Now move vmap4extractor.exe, vmap4assembler.exe to the World of warcraft folder.
Create a file with the desired name and the extension bat and put the following code in it. Again, I made your work easier and you do not want to do these steps because in the folder where I prepared the programs for you, these 4 items are also ready. And just copy and paste into your compiled chorus.
That’s it. Well, now in order to make your server public so that others can connect to it and play, all you have to do is go to the acore_auth database with one of the database management software and change the Realmlist 127.0.0.1 to your IP.
- Note: To we explained in a separate post that you can click on the link below.